FOOD: the perfect lemon-aid
This lemonade isn’t exactly lemonade, it contains no lemon, we’ll use lime instead and the sugar is replaced by honey. To get the most out of our drink, we’ll also be adding some healthy extras.
It’s the perfect refreshment on a hot summer’s day and it only takes a minute to make
What you’ll need:
– 1 liter of cold water
– 2 limes
– 2 teaspoons of turmeric (benefits see here)
– 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (benefits see here)
– 1/4th of a cup red beet juice ( benefits see here)
What you’ll do:
– wash the limes, cut them in half and squeeze some of the juice out in the water
– put the limes themselves in the water
– add the rest of the ingredients
– stir (if you use a glass jar you can close it up and shake it)
What you’ll get:
Enjoy your drink!